Historical Renovation of a Campus Building
- Originally built in 1690, the project entailed structural, MEP and code upgrades to reconfigure the facility for incoming faculty use. The renovation included a combination of new work, including structural enhancements, along with the refurbishment of existing features to maintain facility’s characteristics. The entire space was modified to produce a more efficient flow within the building. The project also called for energy efficient improvements, including the partial replacement of the roof and installation of thermal windows.